Right. Its my second post of the day.
This is official: I'm hooked on the computer.
Oh shucks. This is real bad.
So anyway, I've completed all the things I'm supposed to do as mentioned previously! I gymed and it was oh so productive! :D Ran 6.17km in 41minutes. I know my stamina suck but I'll build on it. I'm just so happy that I burnt all the fatty food away. Hahaha. AND! I read through the 'Great Leap Forward' briefly. I don't wanna bother memorising cause it doesn't seem to help. But I'll read through the whole chapter thoroughly later again! Its such a great day today. (: I've decided to gym on alternate days. If not, my muscles won't be able to take it man. Running clears your mind. That what I realized. It made me not think about you know, sucky life issues and all. Hmmmmmmm.
I need to put in more effort in mugging during all the study sessions. More importantly, its time to practise Emaths now. So from now on, no more Amaths for me. I've been practising it for the past few months, neglecting my Emaths as a result. Therefore, I'm determined to pass the next Emaths test well. (: So God, please bless me with the motivation to mug hard.{in which I greatly lacked in.}
Alright. This is getting boring. Sorry but my updates are like crap. So don't bother reading. Don't you feel that blogging is like talking to yourself? Haha. Right. Whatever it is. I hope it'll be an equally great day tomorrow, if not better! :D Life is really beautiful. So open your eyes and treasure what's before you. Cause once the damage is done, its too late for regrets. [= Bye people.
I've lost, I've learnt, I've changed, I've grown. (:
And each day, I'll only get stronger than before.
______________________________________________